PENNSYLVANIA EMPLOYMENT LAWYER
Traci Greenberg is a senior associate at the Philadelphia employment law firm of Sidney L. Gold & Associates, P.C., which has been recognized by the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register as a preeminent law firm in the field of employment law and civil rights litigation. Her practice, as well as that of the law firm, is exclusively concentrated in the representation of both employees and employers in all aspects of employment related litigation, including claims under federal and state anti-discrimination laws and federal civil rights laws.
Traci Greenberg has extensive experience counseling employers regarding compliance with Title VII, the ADEA, the ADA and FMLA. Ms. Greenberg has significant experience in representing both private sector and public sector employees and employers in employment and civil rights matters.
Ms. Greenberg has litigated complex employment cases before courts throughout the United States, and has been admitted to practice before the Supreme Courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Ms. Greenberg has written extensively on issues of employee rights and employment discrimination and has authored articles for The Legal Intelligencer. She also has been interviewed on a variety of employment law topics, including by Super Lawyers.
Read her articles:
Ms. Greenberg is a member of the National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA) and the Labor and Employment Law Committee of the Philadelphia Bar Association. Additionally, she serves as the firm liaison and a volunteer attorney for the AIDS Law Project of Pennsylvania. Ms. Greenberg also provides pro bono legal services for the Legal Network for Gender Equity, an attorney network coordinated by the National Women’s Law Center, the first national legal network to combat sex discrimination in the workplace.
Ms. Greenberg is a 2000 graduate of Syracuse University College of Law.
* The awards and accolades displayed on this website were issued to the attorneys, or the entire law firm by the respective providers of these honors. They are as follows, Super Lawyers®️. No aspect of these advertisements have been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- George Washington University, B.A., 1997
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2000
Practice Areas in Pennsylvania & New Jersey
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
- 2000, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- 2019, State Court of New York
- 2002, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania and U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit